Painting the exterior of your home not only improves the overall look, but is essential for ensuring the longevity of your siding and windows. This is one project that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Just by caulking in the wrong place, you can actually cause damage in the future!
With our detailed proposal, you will know exactly what processes and products will be used on your home. Some painters will try to use low end caulks and primers to help save cost. This is one reason that it’s not always the best decision to go with the lowest bidder. Make sure you KNOW what will be used on your home.
With more than 16 years of exterior painting experience, our process has evolved and improved over the years. We know what works! Hiring college kids or other amateurs can actually cost you MORE money in the long run. Make sure your contractor shows proof of their insurance, including worker’s compensation. Will they be there to help you next year or the year after? Is their warranty in writing?
Was your home built prior to 1978? Did you know that the paints and coatings may contain lead? As of mid 2010, any contractor doing renovation, repair or painting to a home built prior to 1978 MUST be trained and licensed to your on your home. Even replacing a window requires special precautions. We are licensed in both Kansas and Missouri to perform work on these homes.
How does this affect you? Additional masking and other protection of the surrounding areas are necessary. The size and scope of your project will determine what additional costs are involved.
Our services include:
- Removal of storm windows and doors.
- Pressure washing where appropriate.
- Scraping of loose paint.
- Repair or replacement of damaged wood (see wood rot section).
- Proper priming of all new and bare wood.
- Extensive caulking with 55-year caulk.
- Proper protection of all areas not being painted…including your landscaping!
- Painting of all surfaces with 100% Acrylic Latex Paint that is NEVER thinned!
- Daily cleanup of our work areas with a thorough clean at the end.
- Properly labeled touch up paint is left behind.
- Full written warranty on all workmanship.
- Payment in full upon substantial completion on most projects.
Click the button above and one of our sales consultants will schedule a time.